Bank of Baroda (BOB) Whatsapp Banking for Check Balance and Mini Statement
Bank of Baroda is pioneer in customer centric initiatives which aims to provide convenience in availing banking services with safety and security. We are pleased to announce the launch of “New Digital Delivery channel – WhatsApp Banking”.
Important Link :
Watch Important Video : Click Here
How to Register ?
Step-1: Register Your Self
Save Bank’s WhatsApp Business Account Number 8433 888 777 in your Mobile Contact list
For axis bank SAVE +91 70361 65000. Number in your whatsapp and follow same step ahead…..
Click on below link to start conversation directly on Bank’s WhatsApp Number- : https://wa.me/918433888777?text=Hi
Step-2: Start Chatting
Send “HI” on this number using WhatsApp platform and initiate the conversation
By starting a conversation it would mean that you are agreeing to the terms and condition of WhatsApp Banking.
Key Features of WhatsApp Banking
ALSO CHECK OUR BELOW POST
- FIRST SEMESTER “NIDAN KADOTI” AAYOJAN FILE FOR STANDRED 3 TO 8FIRST SEMESTER “NIDAN KADOTI” AAYOJAN FILE FOR STANDRED 6 TO 8 Home learning day to day HOME LEARNING VIDEO IN […]
- Corona poster for ready-made printcorona poster for school
- Day to Day home learning video…watch video 15/02/2020 from gcert gandhinagarHome learning day to day HOME LEARNING VIDEO IN PDF STD 3 TO 12 ; HOME LEARNING PROGRAM FROM GUJARAT […]
Facilities available for our Retail Customers.
- Check Account Balance
- Get Mini Statement (Last 5 Txn)
- Cheque Book Request
- Cheque Status Enquiry
- Block Debit Card
- Raise the Complaint
- Know Customer ID
- Know Registered Mail ID
- Know Interest Rate and Charges
- Locate Nearest Branch / ATM
- Contact Centre Details
- Apply/ Know for various Banking Product/ Services / Offers