Farmers Accidental Insurance Scheme Khedut accident Vima YojnaGovernment of Gujarat has implemented Farmer’s Accidental Insurance Scheme since 26th January, 1996 to provide insurance coverage to the registered farmers in case of accidental death or permanent disability. This scheme is 100% sponsored by State Government. In this scheme, insurance premium is paid by the State Government for all farmers. This scheme is Farmers Accidental Insurance Scheme Khedut accident Vima Yojna implemented under the Gujarat Community Group-Janta Accidental Insurance Scheme from 01/04/08 through Director of Insurance, Gandhinagar.
Official Site for Agriculture and farmer: https://dag.gujarat.gov.in/farmers-accidental-insurance-scheme-guj.htm
Read Tearms and condition
Objective Of Khedut Akasmat Sahay Yojna ::::
The main objective of the scheme is to assist the successor of the registered farmer, all child (son/daughter) of the registered farmer and the husband/wife of the registered farmer in case of death or disability due to accident.
Beneficiary Of Khedut Akasmat Sahay Yojna ::::
In case of accidental death or permanent disability, all registered farmers, any child (son/daughter) of the farmer and husband/wife of the farmer having age of 5 to 70 years are beneficiaries for the scheme.
Main Conditions: Of Khedut Akasmat Sahay Yojna ::::
Deceased or Permanent disability person should be registered farmer (Have Individual or Joint name land) or child of registered farmer (Son or Daughter) or the husband/ Wife
Death or permanent disability must be due to accident
Suicide or Natural death are not covered in this scheme.
Deceased or Permanent disability person having age of 5 to 70 years.
Application should be made within 150 days to the office of concerned District Agriculture Officer
Revised Rate of Assistance Of Khedut Akasmat Sahay Yojna ::::
As per Agriculture, Farmers welfare and Cooperation Department’s revised resolution dated 13/11/2018, assistance for the beneficiary revised as below.
- In case of accidental death or permanent disability 100% assistance of Rs. 2.00 lakh
- In case of accidental loss of two eyes / two limbs / hand and leg / one eye and one hand or leg 100% assistance of Rs. 2.00 lakh (100% full sight loss in case of eye, In case of hand- loss of upper part of the wrist and in case of the leg- totally cut off from the knee)
- In case of accidental loss of one eye or one limb 50% assistance of Rs. 1.00 lakh
- Sequence of the beneficiary under the scheme in chronological order
- Husband /wife : In his/her absence
- Children son/Daughter : In their absence
- Parent Father/mother : In their absence
- Grand Son/Grand Daughter : In absence of I, II, III
- Unmarried/ Widow/ Exiled Sister who are dependent and living with the beneficiary
- Any heirs declared under the Heirs Act applied to the beneficiary involved in other than above mentioned cases and controversial case
How to get benefits of the scheme Of Khedut Akasmat Sahay Yojna ::::
In case of accidental death, applicant will be accidental farmer’s successor and in the case of accidentally disability, applicant will be disable person himself. Applicant should submit the application along with the relevant papers in the prescribed format to the concerned District Agricultural Officer, District Panchayat within 150 days from the date of death or date of accidental disabilities. Application received after 150 days will not be eligible.
List of documents attached with the claim application: Of Khedut Akasmat Sahay Yojna ::::
- Application in prescribed form Annexure -1, 2,3, 3(A),4,5
- 7/12, 8-A, Form no: 6 (certified extract after death date)
- Post Mortem Report
- F.I.R & spot panchnama Police Inquest Report or Court Order
- Death Certificate & Age Proof
- Case Approval report of Sub Divisional Magistrate.
- Disability certificate of Medical board/Civil Surgeon in the case of permanent disability and Photograph of disablement shown.
- Valid Driving License in case of Deceased was driving at the time of accident.
- Indemnity bond
- Heriditary Report (Pedhinamu)
- Heriditary Report (Pedhinamu) in Successor case (When the husband/wife are not Successor)
Any other proof asked by Director of Insurance
Changes in Scheme Of Khedut Akasmat Sahay Yojna ::::
With the resolution dtd.25.06.2007 of Finance Department, Govt. of Gujarat, best life insurance clubbed accidental insurance schemes of the various departments of the State in one comprehensive insurance scheme, in which Farmer Accidental Insurance Scheme is included. The scheme is implemented by the Director of Insurance, Gandhinagar from 01/04/08. Comprehensive resolution was issued on 01.04.2013 by amendments to the resolution dated 25.06.2007 of the Finance Department.
Kisan Accident insurance Yojana Gujarat || Farmer accident insurance scheme 2020-21
ગુજરાત સરકારે ખેડુતોના વિકાસ માટેની તમામ યોજનાઓ અમલમાં મૂકી છે. આમાંની એક ખેડૂત અકસ્માત વીમા યોજના 2020 છે. જે અંતર્ગત ખેડુતોને અકસ્માત સમયે અકસ્માત મૃત્યુ / અકસ્માત માટેના વીમામાં મદદ મળશે. અમે તમને ખેડૂત અકસ્માત વીમા યોજના 2020 વિશે સંપૂર્ણ માહિતી આપીશું.
Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana Gujarat :
ગુજરાત સરકારે 26 જાન્યુઆરી 1996 થી ખેડૂતની આકસ્મિક વીમા યોજના અમલમાં મૂકી છે, જેથી ફક્ત આકસ્મિક મૃત્યુ કે કાયમી અપંગતાના કેસમાં નોંધાયેલા ખેડુતોને આપવામાં આવે છે. આ યોજના સરકાર દ્વારા પ્રાયોજિત છે. આ યોજના દરમિયાન સરકાર દ્વારા તમામ ખેડુતોને પ્રીમિયમ ચૂકવવામાં આવે છે. આ યોજના ગુજરાત સમુદાય જૂથ-જનતા અકસ્માત વીમા યોજના અંતર્ગત 01/04/08 ના રોજ વીમા નિયામક ગાંધીનગર દ્વારા અમલમાં છે.
Beneficiary of Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana Gujarat :
આકસ્મિક મૃત્યુ અથવા કાયમી અપંગતાના કિસ્સામાં બધા નોંધાયેલા ખેડૂત અથવા ખેડૂતનું કોઈપણ બાળક (પુત્ર / પુત્રી) અને ખેડૂતના પતિ / પત્ની, જેની ઉંમર 5 થી 7૦ વર્ષની છે તે આ યોજના માટે લાભાર્થી છે.
Download Paripatra : Click Here
See Official Website : Click Here
Download Form : Click Here