Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana丨May and June @dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana : Free food distribution underPradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana for the month of May and June to a population of 3.47 crore more than 71.54 lakh NFSA ration card holders once again during this difficult period of Covid-19 transition.
NFSA of other states of the country. Ration card holders will also be able to get food supply in the state of Gujarat
Ration Card can be obtained from any village or city of Gujarat, but due to business-employment, the beneficiary living in another village or city will be able to get food supply from a fair price shop in any village or city in the entire state.
The beneficiary will be able to identify himself using any of the thumbs / fingers of both his hands.
To ensure smooth functioning of the food distribution system, During 11th to 20th May 2021 (Ration Card booklet number is the last digit i.e. understand the number 1 if is last 21) then the regular & distribution days of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana will be fixed as follows.
In unavoidable circumstances, if a beneficiary cannot get the required quantity of essential items from the fair price shop on the appointed day from 11 June to 20 June 2021 at fair price shop
Finance Minister announces Rs 1.70 Lakh Crore relief package under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana for the poor to help them fight the battle against Corona Virus
- Insurance cover of Rs 50 Lakh per health worker fighting COVID-19 to be provided under Insurance Scheme
- 80 crore poor people will to get 5 kg wheat or rice and 1 kg of preferred pulses for free every month for the next three months
- 20 crore women Jan Dhan account holders to get Rs 500 per month for next three months
- Increase in MNREGA wage to Rs 202 a day from Rs 182 to benefit 13.62 crore families
- An ex-gratia of Rs 1,000 to 3 crore poor senior citizen, poor widows and poor disabled
- Government to front-load Rs 2,000 paid to farmers in first week of April under existing PM Kisan Yojana to benefit 8.7 crore farmers
- Central Government has given orders to State Governments to use Building and Construction Workers Welfare Fund to provide relief to Construction Workers
PRADHAN MANTRI GARIB KALYAN PACKAGE
I. Insurance scheme for health workers fighting COVID-19 in Government Hospitals and Health Care Centres
- Safai karamcharis, ward-boys, nurses, ASHA workers, paramedics, technicians, doctors and specialists and other health workers would be covered by a Special insurance Scheme.
- Any health professional, who while treating Covid-19 patients, meet with some accident, then he/she would be compensated with an amount of Rs 50 lakh under the scheme.
- All government health centres, wellness centres and hospitals of Centre as well as States would be covered under this scheme approximately 22 lakh health workers would be provided insurance cover to fight this pandemic.
II. PM Garib Kalyan Ann (अन्न) Yojana
- Government of India would not allow anybody, especially any poor family, to suffer on account of non-availability of foodgrains due to disruption in the next three months.
- 80 crore individuals, i.e, roughly two-thirds of India’s population would be covered under this scheme.
- Each one of them would be provided double of their current entitlement over next three months.
- This additionality would be free of cost.